I hope you are enjoying your New Year. I hope you have had a chance to review the new Mini Catalog & Salabration catalogs. This month I am continuing with showcasing some of the awesome product you can earn with your purchases. I am featuring the Lovely Lily Pad stamps and Dies, along with the coordinating designer paper. Since this stamp set has no sentiments I am using the Sending You Thoughts sentiments to enhance these cards. This turned out super and I know you will find even more ways to make great projects for family and friends.
1. Lovely Lipstick cardstock 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half vertically.
2. Lilly Impressions DSP is 4 in x 5 1/4 in layered on the front.
3. On large whisper white circle stamp the back side of the lily pad off on scrap paper with granny apple, then on lower edge of circle. Clean and turn stamp over and stamp detail of lilly pad over the solid image.
4. Stamp back side of large flower above lilly pad, in Grapefruit Grove. Clean and stamp the detail of stamp onto the flower.
5. I have provided a detailed die cut of floral outlines in Rose Glimmer, this goes offset over the large flower.
6. Stamp small flower out line in Gorgeous Grape on Highland Heather diecut. Place at lower right end of lilypad with dimensional.
7. Stamp Happy Birthday Sentiment on Nested Framlet in Gorgeous Grape.
8. Large Lovely Lipstick DSP Nested layer is layer toward lower end of card.
9. Stamped circle is layered to top of this DSP layer with dimentionals and sentiment is placed at lower right hand corner of card.
10. On Whisper White 4 in x 5 1/4 in layer on inside of card and stamp second half of sentiment on top portion of whisper white.
1. Grapefruit Grove cardstock 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half vertically.
2. Purple Posey is 4 in x 5 1/4 inhan thru hammered metal embossing folder. Layer large nested dye Lilly Impression DSP on this embossed layer. Wrap piece of White Crinkle Seam binding around lower edge this two layers, than attach to card front.
3. Using backside of large flower stamp, stamp off Grapefruit Grove and then stamp onto the backside of the large flower diecut provided.
4. Clean off stamp and stamp details of flower in Gorgeous Grape. This flower diecut is placed over the middle of the DSP frame at the top of the stem cut out of DSP. A smaller leaf has been cut out and is glued on the stem.
5. Stamp Sentiment on whisper white 3/4 in x 3 in and then edge is trimmed out in banner shape. (edge of tag punch can be used to make banner)
6. The whisper white sentiment is layered on gorgeous grape banner. This is placed with dimentionals over lower end of card over ribbon.
7. Inner sentiment is stamped on inside.