E ngineer this quick and easy fold!
1. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock 11 by 4 1/4 inches. Score it at 2 1/8, 4 1/4, 6 3/8 inches and fold.
Cut another piece of Mint Cardstock at 1 inch by 4 1/4. Score at 1/2 inches.
Fold smaller piece in half and attach to larger card at opening to hold the card up.
2. Cut three pieces of Mint In Color 2015-16 DSP and one piece of Whisper White Cardstock at 4 1/8 by 2 inches and attach the mint pieces to the card base.
3. Stamp the white piece of cardstock with the leaves from Falling Flowers in Mint Macaron ink. Stamp the sentiments from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set. in Mint and Peek a Boo Peach.
4. Cut a piece of Silver Foil and Whisper White Cardstock using the circle dies. Glue together.
5. Cut the flowers and leaves out of the May Flowers Framelet Dies using Mint Macaron, Peek a Boo Peach and Flirty Flamingo Cardstock.
6. Glue to the white circle and attach a pearl in the middle.
Punch two 1 1/2 inch circles out of Mint Macaron Cardstock. Fold in half and glue to the card base so that the fold on the circles is on either side of the fold of the card base. The two circles should meet at the fold on the card.
Glue your circle with the flowers on it to the 1 1/2 inch circles on your card.