1. Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock 8" X 8". Score @ 2-1/2" on all 4 sides.
2. Cut up on scored lines and miter the edge.
3. Decorate box with 4 pieces of Whisper White cut 2-3/4" X 2-1/4" and attach to box with snail.
4. Cut 4 pieces for Designer paper 2-1/2" X 2" and attach to the Whisper White pieces.
5. Using the layering oval framelits, cut the 3rd smallest in whisper white for the egg. Cut the egg in half zig zag with scissors.
6. Sponge the edges of the egg with crumb cake ink.
7. Glue bottom of the egg to the front of the box.
8. Use the petal punch to punch out a piece of daffodil delight for the feet. Cut two petals and sponge them with Pumpkin Pie ink.
9. Use scalloped punch to cut two wings from Daffodil Delight cardstock. Sponge them with Pumpkin Pie ink.
10. Glue egg on feet with fast fuse.
11. Use the 3rd largest oval to cut a piece of Daffodil cardstock for the chick. Sponge with Pumpkin Pie ink.
12. Use dimensionals to put the top of the egg on the chick's head.
13. Punch 2 eyes with the 3/8" circle punch out of black cardstock.
14. Use white gel pen to color the inside of the eyes. Attach the eyes with glue dots.
15. Use the Project Life journal pen to draw lashes.
16. Attach the wings from around the back with fast fuse.
17. Use bird punch for beak. Fold point use fast fuse to attach.