1. Cut a piece of Designer paper 6" X 6".
2. Use the Envelope Punch Board and punch and score at 1" and 4". Turn the paper 180 and punch and score at 1" and 4" again at the opposite end.
3. Turn paper and punch and score on the scored lines.
4. Turn to the opposite end and punch and score on the scored lines.
5. Cut up on the fatter side to the scored line on both sides.
6. Fold the inside scored lines.
7. Fold the outside lines out.
8. Use Fast Fuse to attach the box.
9. Fold the flaps down on the fat side and secure with fast fuse.
10. Fold the side flaps out and secure with a dimensional.
11. Stamp saying and use circle framelits to cut out.
12. Use next largest scalloped framelit and attach saying with a dimensional. Attach to the box with a dimensional.
13. Stamp two bunnies on pool party cardstock. Punch one bunny on pink pirouette and use bunny framelit to cut out. Attach with a dimensional in the center of the blue bunnies.
14. Use the scalloped framelit to cut out a piece of glimmer paper. Attach the bunny piece to the glimmer with a dimensional.
15. Attach the glimmer piece to the box with a dimensional.
15. Put peeps into the cello bag and tie with ribbon.