1. Cut a piece of Daffodil cardstock 3-1/2" X 3-1/2" and score all 4 sides at 1-1/8".
2. Cut up to score lines. Miter the end flaps and cut in half horizontally. Use fast fuse to adhere together to form the box.
3. Cut 2 each of the solid basket with Pink Pirouette cardstock.
4. Cut 2 handles with the Daffodil cardstock.
5. Cut 2 each of the woven basket with the Daffodil cardstock.
6. Adhere the back and front of the basket around the handles.
7. Use Fast Fuse to adhere the basket to the box.
8. Cut a piece of grass out of Cucumber Crush cardstock. Cut to fit the basket bottom and adhere with fast fuse.
9. Stamp an egg on Pink Pirouette cardstock and stamp a bunny out on a piece of Soft Suede using Memento Ink. Cut both out with framelits.
10. Adhere the bunny and egg with a dimensional.
11. Add rhinestones for the eye of the bunny and color a few with permanent markers and add to the egg.
12. Punch out a small butterfly using the Sweet Sugarplum from the Glimmer pack. Adhere with a glue dot.