T ime to be working on some Easter cards. I have an Auntie who honors the real meaning of Easter and so I have created a more Spiritual Easter Card Using Easter Promise and Very Versailles Stamp Sets. I hope you like it!
Gather your supplies:
* 1 piece of Gray Granite card stock cut and folded to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
* 1 piece of Whisper white Cardstock cut 4 x 5-1/4 in
* 1 piece of Whisper white Cardstock cut 3-3/4 x 4-7/8 in
* 1 piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 in
* 2 scrap pieces of whisper white---and 1 piece of Soft Sea Foam.
* 1 strip of Garden Lane DSP cut with the Decorative Ribbon Border.
* Using the Very Versailles Stamp Set---stamp the vertical leaves to the left of the 3-3/4 x 4-7/8 piece of Whisper Cardstock---this is the front of your card. Stamp the ornate square from Very Versailles to the upper right of the front Whisper White piece.
* One one of your Whisper White Scraps stamp the Cross from Easter Moments using Garden Green Ink---die cut the piece with the square Ornate Frame Die.
* Stamp the Easter sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings and die cut with the rectangle Ornate Frame Die---Die cut another piece using Soft Sea Foam---Cut the Soft Sea Foam piece in half and adhere to the back of the sentiment piece using liquid glue---set aside.
* With your other Whisper White piece---stamp the inside sentiment from Easter Promises Stamp Set---Using the Ribbon punch---punch a strip for the inside piece of Whisper White--adhere to the left side of the inside using liquid glue.
* Using the small leaf cluster dies from Poppy Moment Die Set---cut 2 leaf clusters using Soft Sea Foam and 2 leaf clusters from Garden Lane DSP.
Assemble your card:
* Using Wink of Stella --- add a bit of shimmer to the Soft Sea Foam leaves and to the stamped Cross.
*Using dimenstionals adhere the square stamped Cross to the center of the stamped square located on the upper front right of the Whisper White card.
*Add your leaves---randomly using glue to the leave cluster on the left side of the card.
*Using dimensionals, add the sentiment to the bottom right of the front of the card.
*You can add a few Rhinestone Gems scattered to the front and/or on the sentiment.
* You did it! Hope you enjoy!!