S imple but elegant card using one ink color (mossy Meadow)
Cardstock - Mossy Meadow 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
Cardstock - Basic White 5 1/4"x 4"
Cardstock - Basic White 4-3/4 "x2"
Scrap of Basic White to stamp dragon flies
Cardstock - Black 5" x 2-1/4"
Ink - Mossy Meadow
Braided Linen Trim - Mossy Meadow 3/16"
Dragon Fly Punch or fussy cut
1. Ink up dragon stamp , stamp off, then stamp on 5-1/4" x 4" white panel, repeat until you have a desired look. Make sure to stamp off each time to have a faint background effect.
2. Stamp dragon twice on a scrap of basic white cardstock. Punch out or fussy cut.
3. Stamp flower on 3-3/4" x 2" basic white strip
4.Wrap trim around lower half of 3-43/4"x 2" basic white panel, secure to back. Tie knot in front.
5. Adhere Basic white small panel with flowers to black panel
6. Adhere basic white large panel to front of mossy meadow card base.
7.Put dimentionals on back of black panel and adhere to middle of card.
8. Put dimentionals on back of dragon flies and adhere to card front.