Score 9-3/8" x 4-1/4" Real Red cardstock at 3/8", 1-3/8", 2-7/8" and 3-7/8" along long side for card base.
2. Adhere 3-7/8” x 4-1/8” Basic Black cardstock to widest panel of card base with Stampin' Seal.
3. Adhere 1-1/4" x 4" DSP to 1-3/8” x 4-1/8” Basic Black cardstock with Stampin' Seal. Adhere layers to 1-1/2" panel with
4. Stamp sentiment on 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” Basic White cardstock with Real Red ink. Adhere layer to back of widest panel of card base with Stampin' Seal.
5. Apply Tear & Tape to 3/8" tab on card base. Remove backing paper from tape and adhere to widest panel to create a box. Tip: fold card flat along 3-7/8" score line for easy placement when creating box.
6. Score 5-1/8" x 3-1/2" Real Red cardstock at 3-3/4" and 4-3/4" for front panel.
7. Adhere 3-5/8” x 3-3/8” Glimmer paper to front panel with Stampin' Seal.
8. Apply Tear & Tape to 3/8" tab on front panel. Remove backing paper from tape and adhere to card base to create a second box. Tip: fold card base flat and panel along 3-3/4" score line. Place folded edge of panel along right edge of card base for easy placement when creating box. With layers still folded flat, adhere left edge of panel to card
front with Stampin' Seal.
9. Die-cut 2-1/2” x 3-1/4” Basic White tag with Celebrations Tags Dies. Stamp dog on tag with Memento ink. Tip: for best results, use the Stamparatus to stamp the image.
10. Loop approx. 9" of through hole in tag and tie into a bow. Adhere label to card front with dimensionals.
11. Stamp plaid image on scrap of Real Red cardstock with Memento ink.Cut out bow with Scottie Dog Punch. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
Want to watch a video to see how to assemble this fold? Watch on my YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/TljzyF4Buhw
Hope you enjoy!