- Basic White Thick Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4".
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 2 @ 2 3/4" x 4 1/2".
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper: cut 1 @ 1" x 5 1/2".
- Baker's Twine: cut 1 @ 6".
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: fold on score line and burnish with bone folder. Use and the Scalloped Edge die from Scalloped Contours Dies and cut about 1/4 - 1/2" piece from the front edge of the Basic White Thick Cardstock base.
- With adhesive of your choice adhere the 1" x 5" piece of DSP to the inside right edge of the cardbase.
- With Memento Ink stamp the floral image from the Color & Contour Stamp Set twice. Color the images with the Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent Stampin Blends.
- Use the floral die from the Scalloped Contours Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the floral images.
- With Memento Ink stamp your greeting on the front of the cardbase.
- Adhere the floral images to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Decorate the card front with the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essential embellishments.
- Tie a bow with the Baker's Twine and adhere it to the stem of the flowers with a Mini Glue Dot.