1. Cut a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock 5-1/4" X 4". Score Landscape @ 1/2", 2-7/8". Turn and score @ 1/2". Cut off the smaller side up to the score line. Cut off the small square too.
2. Cut two pieces of designer paper 3-1/4" X 2-1/4".
3. Use 1" Circle punch and cut halfway in the center of the back and front.
4. Attach the designer paper with snail or glue and cut the paper with the 1" punch.
5. Fold on score lines and add tear and tape to the smaller side and bottom. Attach together.
6. Stamp the cup, lid and saying on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Soft Suede ink. Cut out with framelit.
7. Stamp small hearts on the cup with Soft Suede.
8. Wrap and layer ribbon around the cup bringing the ends to the front.
9. Attach the cup to the front with dimensionals.
10. Cut a piece of whisper white 3-1/4" X 2-1/4" and round the edges using the back of the envelope punch board.
11. Use tab punch and punch a piece of whisper white.
12. Stamp the coffee beans on both sides and adhere with tear and tape to the piece of paper.
13. Stamp saying and insert in the holder.