M erry Christmas inside and out, will be a gift itself!
Card Base Night of Navy Center Fold
2. Score 4.25 x 11" - 2.5"- 8"
3. Cut Whisper White 3.75x4.5" - run Snow Folder then cut into 2 pieces -2" & 2.5 by 3.75"
4. Cut Shaded Spruce 4x5.25" cut into 2 pieces -
2.25x2.5" - by 4"
5. Cut Shaded Spruce CS with Scallop Ovals 3.5"
cut Whisper White CS with Oval Die 3"
6. Cut Night of Navy with Merry Christmas Dies
7. Inside cut Shaded Spruce CS 4x5.25 stamp with Winter Woods Christmas Tree- Stamp off to give dimensional background
8. Add ribbon Layers-4" Crinkled Seambind
4.5" Sheer White and 5" Pretty Peacock reversible Ribbon 3/8"
9 Everyday Label Punch Tag - shade tag with Night of Navy ink- Stamp Sentiment in Shaded Spruce
10. Stamp Wh Wh Oval with Winter Woods Christmas Shaded Spruce Ink - Stamp off center for dimensional look
11. Attach Tag with Gold Metalic Thread to back of WH Wh and sandwich together- place on an angle
12. Wink of Stella the Merry Christmas, placing Merry on top of Scallop Oval -Front
place Christmas at an angle inside with Tom Bow Liquid Glue....
13. Add Pearl embellishment to the front tag & inside tag!