tamp Sets: Cheerful Daisies, Something Fancy
Cardstock: Wild Wheat, Fresh as a Daisy DSP
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Cheerful Daisies Dies, Something Fancy Dies,
Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Wild Wheat (new In-color) cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is the Fresh as a Daisy DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the base.
3. Ink up the daisy stamps with Pretty Peacock and stamp them on the Wild Wheat cardstock. Die-cut them out with the Cheerful Daises Dies in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
4. Add the small die-cut daisies to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue towards the upper left-hand corner of the card.
5. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the large daisy and adhere to the middle of the small daisies.
6. Ink up the sentiment “With Deepest Sympathy” with Pretty Peacock ink on Wild Wheat cardstock and die-cut with the Something Fancy Dies label.
7. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the bottom right of the card.