tamp Set: Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Fresh as a Daisy DSP
Ink: Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Cheerful Daisies Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dauber, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Crushed Curry cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is the Fresh as a Daisy DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. Cut Crushed Curry cardstock at 3” x 4-1/4” and adhere the Fresh as a Daisy (Crushed Curry Stripes) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to it.
4. Die-cut the large daisy die using Basic White cardstock in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Use a dauber to color in the centers of the daisies with Crushed Curry ink.
5. Adhere the daisies to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the center of the middle layers.
6. Ink up the sentiment “Wishing You the Brightest Birthday” with Garden Green ink on Basic White cardstock. Die-cut it out with the label from the Cheerful Daisies Die and attach it with Stampin’ Dimensionals below the daisies on the layers.
7. Add three Brushed Brass Butterflies at the top.