tamp Set: Catching Butterflies (SAB)
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black, Highland Heather
Blending Pens: Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Circles Dies, Sponge, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Highland Heather cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Flirty Flamingo cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. The third layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and inked up with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
4. Color in with the Stamping Blends.
5. Ink up the sentiment with Highland Heather and stamp on Basic White. Die-cut with the Layering Circles Dies in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Die-cut a scallop circle die from Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Layer together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and add a Dimensionals on the back.
6. Add two of the Brushed Brass Butterflies.