P eaceful Scene Holiday Card.
8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Cardbase Whisper White - scored at 4 1/4
3 1/4 x 3 Wood Textures DSP
3 1/4 x 2 1/4 Whisper White
2 x 3 1/4 Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Dazzling Diamonds Scraps to cut Star and Trees
Soft Suede Scrap for Deer
3 1/2 x 5 Night of Navy Cardstock
1. Using the Stars & Moon Die from Card Front Builder Thinlets, cut image into the top of the Wood Textures DSP.
2. Adhere the DD Strip under the cut out image so the sparkle shows through..
3. Emboss the Whisper White Cardstock with Softly Falling and then tear the top to create an uneven edge like snow drifts.
4. Adhere the Wood Textures piece to the Night of Navy Cardstock.
5. Add the Whisper White embossed piece so there is a slight overlap and the edges on the Night of Navy are relatively even.
6. Die cut the deer image and adhere to the snow.
7. Using Night of Navy Stamp Pad add the saying under the cut outs at the top.
8. Using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper cut the double tree, the single tree, and the larger of the small stars in Starlight Thinlets.
Adhere to the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
9. Adhere the Completed Night of Navy piece to the cardbase.
10. Stamp the inside saying and the back of the card.