1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 7-1/8" X 8".
2. Score the 8" side at 2" & 6".
3. Turn and score at 2-3/8". Turn to other side and score at 2-3/8" only to the outside edges.
4. Fold top down.
5. Cut up to the last score line. Refer to the video.
6. Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 2-1/8" X 3-3/4" for the top flap. Cut Subtle mint Designer paper 1-7/8" X 3-1/2". Adhere together with Snail and adhere to the top flap.
7. Cut 2 pieces of Mint Macaron 1-3/4" X 2-1/4" for two doors.
8. Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White 1-1/2" X 2" for the two doors.
9. Stamp the grass in Mint Macaron ink on both white pieces.
10. Stamp eggs on Wisteria Wonder and Watermelon Wonder with Memento ink. Cut out with egg framelits. Attach to the white piece with dimensionals.
11. Stamp 3 carrots on Watermelon Wonder cardstock and cut out with the carrot framelit. Attach like picture with dimensionals.
12. Cut stitched circle out of white cardstock.
13. Cut the next layering circle size out of Mint Macaron. Adhere together with Snail.
14. Use Mint Glimmer paper to cut out a piece of grass. Cut in fourths. Use one piece on either side of the basket. Use snail to adhere.
15. Cut basket background with Elegant Eggplant cardstock and the front of the basket and the handle with Wisteria Wonder. Adhere together. Use glue dots for the handle.
16. Use Dimensionals to adhere the basket to the center of the stitched piece.
17. Stamp the bunny on Soft Suede and cut with framelits. Adhere in the basket with a Dimensional.
18. Cujt a piece of Mint Macaron 3-3/4" X 4-1/2". Adhere to the inside of the card.
19. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3-3/4" X 3". Stamp saying in Elegant Eggplant and the Egg in Mint Macaron.
20. Adhere the white piece to the inside of the card.
21. When you attach the top of the circle to the card make sure it tucks behind the carrots. Use dimensionals on the top piece only.