1. Cut thick Whisper White cardstock 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut a 2" X 5-12" piece of designer paper.
3. Glue ribbon across the middle to separate the two pieces of paper. Cut off at the ends of the card.
4. Cut a white piece with the largest oval stitched framelits.
5. Cut a piece of Pool Party with the Layering Oval Framelits. Use the scalloped one.
6. Adhere the two pieces together with snail.
7. Stamp all flowers and leaves with Black Archival ink.
8. Color the flowers and leaves using your ink pads and Blender pens.
9. Cut out the flowers and leaves with framelits.
10. Take a piece of the glimmer paper and use the solid basket framelit for the back of the basket.
11. Use a piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock and cut the front of the basket with the framelits.
12. Adhere the two pieces together with the fine tip glue pen.
13. Adhere the flowers and leaves in the basket as the picture shows with glue dots.
14. Use dimensionals to adhere the basket to the white oval piece. Adhere the Pool party oval to the card with dimensionals.
15. Stamp the saying on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the small oval stitched framelit.
16. Cut a piece of Pool Party with eh scalloped layering oval framelits.
17. Use snail to attach the saying to the Pool Party piece.
18. Use Dimensionals to attach the saying to the card.