P acific point card with handmade background
1. Cut cardbase from Pacific Point CS at 8.5" x 5.5" inches.
Cut a piece of Basic White CS to 4.25" x 3.5"
Cut piece of ribbon 3.5" long
2. Fold cardbase in half to make 4.25"x5.5" card
3. a) Using sponge and grapefruit grove inkpad, ink up sponge.
With white cardstock piece, at bottom, make circular motions with inked up sponge on bottom of piece to fill bottom third of piece and as dark or light as you want.
b) Repeat process with Fresh Freesia on middle of white piece and over lap a little on the grapefruit part.
c) Repeat process with Gorgeous Grape on top of white piece and overlap a little on the Fresh Freesia part.
4. a) Place inked up background white piece into top corner of stamparatus.
b) place magnet on lower left corner of cardstock.
c) ink up vine stamp with Garden Green inkpad and fold over to stamp on cardstock, pressing down on glass above stamp to make sure all parts of vine get stamped.
d) lift up glass piece and verify vine, if needed repeat step c while leaving cardstock in place with magnet.
e) when vine is the way you want it, move magnet and take your cardstock.
5) a) Using shimmery crystal effects, dot grapes to give luster and texture to them.
b) Using sentiment stamp on clear block, ink up in Merry Merlot and stamp below vine.
6) a) adhere stamped piece of cardstock near top of front of cardbase centered using Stampin' Seal.
b) adhere ribbon piece centered below cardstock using either dimensionals or stampin' seal.