- Mint Macaron Cardstock: 1 @ 8" x 9", scored at 4".
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 @ 3 3/4" x 8 3/4"; 1 @ 1/2" x 2 1/2".
- Basket Weave Ribbon: 5"
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper (156824): 3/4" x 4".
- Mint Macaron Card base - fold on score line, burnish with bone folder.
- Basic White Cardstock: emboss 1 piece with Ornate Floral Embossing Folder and Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, turn cardstock and put through a second time.
- Adhere Basket Weave ribbon to the overlap portion of the embossed Basic White Cardstock using Mini Glue Dots. Adhere to the cardbase with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut the butterflies out of the Butterfly Bijou DSP with Brilliant Wings Dies (155523) and Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere butterflies to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock 1/2" x 2 1/2" stamp greeting and punch with Classic Label Punch. Adhere to card front with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere 3/4" x 4" DSP strip to the bottom of the second piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Fussy cut the Butterfly from the DSP scrap and adhere to the inside piece. Stamp sentiment and adhere cardstock to inside of card.