1. Cut two pieces of whisper white cardstock using the Lots of Love Framelits. Cut a heart out of one piece for the front of the box.
2. Score the bottom of the pieces at 5/8".
3. Cut off tabs at the top of the back of the box. Cut slits at the bottom for tabs.
4. Cut the bottoms tabs off the front of the box. Cut slits to the score lines at the top.
5. stamp the face on the top of the box front.
6. Use tape and assemble the box. Put your treat in before you close and seal the box.
7. Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist 4" X 1" and make grass with scissors. Attach to box with tape.
8. Cut two oval shapes for eggs out of the Designer paper. Attach to box behind some grass.
9. Cut three small oval shapes out of whisper white cardstock. Cut one shape in half for the feet. Draw on toes with marker and attach to the bottom of the box with glue dots.
10. Attach two arms to the box with glue dots.
11. Tie bow and attach with a glue dot.
12. Cut two scalloped ears with smallest oval and two pink ears with smallest oval shape. Use ink and color ears. Attach with snail.
Attach to the box with a glue dot.
13. Stamp saying and attach to the box after punching out the saying with the duet punch.