- Bumblebee Cardstock: 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4"; scraps for circles.
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 @ 4" x 5 1/4"; 1 @ 1" x 3 1/2".
- Flower & Field DSP: scraps for circles.
- Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon - 2 @ 5".
- Bumblebee Cardstock: fold on score line, burnish with a bone folder.
- Bumblebee scraps - circle background layers - use Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with Layering Circle Dies to cut out 2 different sized circles slightly larger than circles cut from DSP.
- Flower & Field DSP: use Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with Layering Circle Dies to cut out 2 different sized circles - can use the reverse side of the same DSP design. Attach to Bumblebee circles.
- Basic White Cardstock - use Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss with Ornate Floral Folder.
- Attach circles to Basic White Layer using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use Bumblebee Classic Ink to stamp greeting on Basic White Cardstock. Use Label Me Fancy Punch to shape each end of the greeting layer. Use ribbon slot in Label Me Punch to cut a slot in each end. Thread ribbon through the punched out slots, attach with Stampin' Dimensionals over circles and Basic White layer with ribbon being secured to back of Basic White layer.
- Attach Basic White layer to Bumblebee cardbase with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Embellish with Gold Glitter Enamel dots.