T he Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Papers and the Christmas Gleaming Bundle are 2 of my favorite products for Christmas cards like this one that shows off 3 paper designs.
Cardstock Measurements (in inches)
a. Night of Navy: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
b. Brushed Metallic Cardstock (copper sheet): 3-3/8 x 4-3/16
c. Very Vanilla: 4 x 5-1/4 (2 quantity…one for outside and one for inside)
d. Very Vanilla: scrap for greeting
e. Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper: THREE 1 x 4 of various patterns
1. Fold the Night of Navy piece in half to create your card base.
2. Adhere one of the Very Vanilla pieces to the front of the card base.
3. Adhere the three strips of patterned paper to the Copper Brushed Metallic paper.
Tip: Adhere the two end pieces first, then adhere the center piece.
4. Wrap a piece of the metallic ribbon from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Pack around the patterned layer and tie a knot.
5. Adhere the patterned layer to the card front as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Ink up the greeting from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set in Night of Navy Ink, and stamp on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock.
Cut it out using your Die Cutting Machine and the appropriate size die from the Tasteful Labels Dies.
7. Adhere the greeting to the card front as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Add 2 Champagne Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the greeting as shown.
9. Stamp a greeting on the second Very Vanilla piece and adhere to the inside of the card.