Cutting & Scoring:
• Basic Black - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
• Basic Black (Image Mat) – 2 7/8” x 4 3/8”
• Basic White – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
• Basic White (Center image)-2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
• Basic White (card insert)- 4” x 5 ¼”
• Black scraps for greetings
• Center the Basic White center image piece on the Basic white image piece and use removeable adhesive (ie Dotto or a glue dot) to hold it in place.
• Using Stamparatus, stamp the large rose images and a couple of the small roses using the Rococo Rose ink. Stamp an extra of the image onto a sticky note to cut and use as a mask.
• Using the Rose mask as needed, stamp a couple of the rose buds using the Pretty Peacock ink. Stamp the stem buds with Seaside Spray ink and finally the leaves using the Shaded Spruce ink.
• Stamp the large rose and a couple of the leaves on the bottom right of the card insert. (optional) and insert into the card base.
• Attach the center image piece to the Basic Black mat and attach it to main image piece with dimensionals, taking care to line up the stamped images. Attach both to the card base
• Attach a piece of Basic Black scrap to a piece of Foam adhesive sheet and die cut the “Love” and attach it to the center image piece.
• Stamp the “You” with Versamark on a piece of black, add white emboss powder and heat set. Die cut & attach to project using small black dimensionals
• Color a couple of the Resin hearts with the Rococo Rose Stampin Blend marker and add to project along with a couple of the Red Resin Hearts.