tamp Set: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Azure Afternoon, Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Bright and Beautiful DSP
Ink: Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate (retired), Bone Folder, ruler, pencil, Beautiful Balloons Dies, 2023-2025 In-Color Dots (Boho Blue)
1. The base of the card is Azure Afternoon cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 9-7/8” and scored at 5-1/2”.
2. Use a pencil to mark 2-1/8” from the score line on both sides, top and bottom.
3. Then use a ruler to draw the lines for the fold lines. Use a ruler to connect or the retired Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate:
4. On the short side, mark 2-1/8” (center point) at the top (short end above straight score line). Cut between the closest score line and mark to remove both corners.
5. Fold diagonal lines forward; fold the 5-1/2” scored line backward.
6. Inside Panels: Cut Basic White 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”. Lay the large panel inside the bottom part of the card. Add DSP cut at 1” x 4” and ½” x 4”.
7. Use the small balloon to add the balloons in different colors. Use Azure Afternoon to color in the sentiment “Let’s Get Our Celebration On” and “You did it”
8. Die-cut a streamer using the Beautiful Balloons Dies from Lemon Lolly and adhere with a Glue Dot and a Boho Blue Dot.