V alentine Tic Tac
1. Cut Melon Mambo cardstock 3 X 5. Score at 1-1/4", 2", 3-3/4", 4-1/2
3. Stamp Heart on cardstock with Melon Mambo ink.
4. Punch out heart in the center bottom of cardsock.
5. Cut window sheet 1-3/4 X 1-3/4 and adhere with glue dots.
6. Wrap cardstock around tic tack and secure with snail or tear and tape.
7. Wrap the Melon Mambo twine around twice and tie a bow on the left side.
8. Stamp banner with Memento ink and cut out with framelit
9. stamp Be Mine in Mambo ink.
10. Use glue dots to adhere the banner across the top half of heart.