1. Cut white cardstock 5-1/2 X 8-1/2" and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut 2 pieces of designer paper 1-1/4" X 5-1/2".
3. Glue strips to card base.
4. Cut ribbon 5-3/4" and glue over the two colors of cardstock. Cut off ends.
5. Stamp saying in Grapefruit color and punch out with tag punch. Sponge dauber the edges.
6. Attach to the card with dimensionals.
7. Stamp rhinoceros with memento ink and color with Blend marker.
8. Use your blender pen to color the bird with the Grapefruit ink pad. Cut out with largest stitched circle framelit using the big shot.
9. Cut a scalloped piece with Soft Suede cardstock. Attach the stamped piece together with Snail. Attach to the card with Dimensionals.