T hank you to Tina Rappe for sharing her design.
1. Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"; cut 1 @ 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".
2. Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4"; scrap for "thanks" die cut.
3. Pool Party Cardstock: cut 1 @ 3 3/4" x 5"; scrap for "flowers" die cut.
1. Basic White Cardstock: fold on score line and burnish with bone folder.
2. Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: adhere to the cardbase with adhesive of your choice.
3. Pool Party Cardstock: adhere to the Pear Pizzazz layer with adhesive of your choice.
4. Stamp the reversed leaf image in Smokey Slate on the Basic White cardstock, then run it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder. Adhere this layer to the Pool Party layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Adhere a piece of the Adhesive Sheets to the Pear Pizzazz scrap, cut the "thanks" with the Amazing Thanks Dies. Adhere to the card front.
6. Adhere a piece of the Adhesive Sheets to the Pool Party scrap, cut the three little flowers using the Flowers of Home Dies. Adhere to the card front as shown in the picture.
7. Stamp the sentiment from Pansy Patch stamp set with Pear Pizzazz. Decorate the inside of the card and the envelope with stamp from Dainty Delight stamp set and Pear Pizzazz Ink.