paired the Always in my Heart
Bundle with the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper to make this Valentine!
Cardstock measurements in inches:
-Whisper White: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
-Highland Heather: 3 x 4
-Hydrangea Hill Paper: 3 x 4
-Gorgeous Grape: 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 (for die cut lacy heart)
-Whisper White: 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 (for center heart)
1. Fold the Whisper White piece in half to create the card base.
2. Adhere the Highland Heather layer on the card front as shown.
3. Wrap a piece of Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon around the Hydrangea Hill Paper so the ends hang off the left side, securing it with adhesive as needed.
4. Adhere the Hydrangea Hill Paper on the card front as shown.
5. Using your die cutting machine and the Floral Heart Dies from the Always in my Heart Bundle, cut out a floral heart out of the Gorgeous Grape cardstock AND the other piece of Whisper White cardstock. You will only use the center heart from the Whisper White floral heart so you can save the floral die cut for another card!
6. Carefully line up the heart shaped greeting from the Always in my Heart Stamp Set and stamp on the white heart.
7. Using mini glue dots, adhere the Gorgeous Grape floral heart to the card front.
8. Using Stampin' Dimensionals, adhere the heart to the center of the floral heart die.
For more card ideas sign up to receive my emails at https://bit.ly/card-ideas-now