T he Handsomely Suited Bundle makes creating cards for your favorite guy easy! Pair it with the Well Suited Designer Series Paper and it is even easier!
1. Fold the Night of Navy piece in half to form the card base.
2. Adhere the floral-patterned paper to the card front.
3. Adhere the smaller Night of Navy piece to the Pacific Point layer.
4. Stamp a greeting in the center of the small Basic White layer.
5. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, cut out two bows (one in Night of Navy and one in Pacific Point) using the larger bowtie die from the Suit & Tie Dies, then adhere the 2 bows as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Adhere the bowtie layer to the Pacific Point/Night of Navy layer, then adhere to the card front as shown.
7. Stamp a greeting on the Basic White insert piece before adhering to the inside of the card.
Be sure to subscribe to my email list for more fun card ideas at https://bit.ly/card-ideas-now
Use the following measurements (in inches) to recreate this card layout:
• Night of Navy: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 AND 2-3/8 x 4
• Well Suited Paper: 4 x 5-1/4
• Pacific Point: 2-1/2 x 4-1/4
• Basic White: 2-1/8 x 3-7/8 AND 4 x 5-1/4
• Navy and Pacific Point scraps for ties.