L ayer the Golden Garden Designer Acetate over the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper for a simple but pretty card.
1. Fold the Flirty Flamingo piece in half to form the card base
2. Run the Petal Pink piece through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine (or other die cutting machine) using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Then adhere to the front of the card base.
3. Adhere the gold acetate layer to the patterned paper with a small bit of adhesive on each
corner, then adhere that to the Mossy Meadow layer.
4. Wrap the Mossy Meadow Trim around the patterned paper layer and tie a knot. Adhere that
layer to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Ink up a greeting (mine is from the Here's A Card Stamp Set), and stamp on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock.
Next cut the greeting out using the appropriate size die from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Stamp a greeting on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic White cardstock before adhering to the inside of the card.
Like this idea? Add your name to my email list at https://bit.ly/card-ideas-now for more fun ideas!
Use the following measurements (in inches) to recreate this card layout:
• Flirty Flamingo: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
• Petal Pink: 4 x 5-1/4
• Mossy Meadow: 3-1/4 x 4-1/4
• Fine Art Floral Paper: 3 x 4
• Golden Garden Acetate: 3 x 4
• Basic White 4 x 5-1/4 (for inside)
• Basic White scrap for tag