I whipped up this quick card for a friend, and like most layouts, you can substitute supplies you have on hand to make your own version. I paired the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper with the Peaceful Moments stamp set (my favorite greeting stamp set!) to make this card.
Cardstock measurements (in inches):
Misty Moonlight: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half for the card base; and scrap for banner
Whisper White: 4 x 5-1/4 (two..one for the outside and one for the inside); and scrap for greeting.
Flowers for Every Season Paper: 2 x 4-3/4 and two pieces measuring 1 x 4
1. Adhere one of the Whisper White pieces to the outside of the card front.
2. Adhere one of the 1 x 4 strips of Flowers for Every Season Paper to the left side of the Whisper White layer, and one to the right side of the Whisper White layer.
3. Adhere the larger Flowers for Every Season paper to the center of the Whisper White layer, slightly overlapping the smaller pieces.
4. Ink up the greeting from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight ink and stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock.
Cut the greeting out using the Tasteful Labels Dies and your die cutting machine.
5. Using the small banner die from the Tasteful Labels Dies and your die cutting machine, cut a banner out in Misty Moonlight cardstock. Cut the banner in half using Paper Snips or other sharp scissors.
6. Adhere each piece of the banner to the back of the greeting label making sure they are even on both sides and line up with each other.
7. Adhere the greeting label to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Make a bow out of the 1/4" Misty Moonlight Ribbon, and adhere to the label using Mini Glue Dots.
9. Stamp a greeting on the second piece of Whisper White cardstock, then adhere to the inside of the card.
If you liked this idea, sign up for my emails that contain email exclusive ideas at https://bit.ly/3hCQVtK