S ympathy card using current and retired Stampin' Up! products, Cuttlebug's Birds and Swirls embossing folder, and Wplus9's Gift Card Layers large rectangle die.
• Whisper White 4 ¼” x 11” score at 5 ½’, 3” x 3” for flourishes, scrap (1 3/4” x 2 1/2”) for sentiment
• Floral Boutique DSP 2” x 4 ¼”
• Night of Navy 4” x 5” for flourishes
• Using Night of Navy ink stamp With Sympathy on white scrap.
• Use second smallest stitched oval die for the sentiment.
• Cut large flourish and single flower flourish in Night of Navy.
• Cut single flower and the top section of the large flourish in Whisper White.
• Emboss the front of the card base with Cuttlebug’s Birds and Swirls embossing folder.
• Then Emboss front with Wplus9’s large stitched rectangle die in the Gift Card Layers Die set.
• Emboss the DSP with the same rectangle die, so that it embosses the bottom and up the sides by lining it up in the bottom of the die.
• Cut the 1st section of the navy large flourish off, so that the vine appears as if the 1st section was never there (see photo).
• Use the 1st section cut from above and the matching white section, create a shadow effect by gluing the white section under the navy section, slightly offset (see photo – left bottom).
• Using the navy and white single flowers, create the same shadow effect (see photo – center right).
• Attach the white ribbon at the top of the DSP with adhesive runner and secure edges to the back of DSP.
• Attach the DSP with score-tape or liquid glue.
• Attach flourishes with liquid glue to back of sentiment (see photo)
• Attach sentiment with dimensionals (see photo).
• Once sentiment is attached, secure the flourished with tiny pieces of dimensionals strategically placed.
• Don't forget to add your personal touch to the back of the card.